Coming to the Dixon car show?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coming to the Dixon car show?
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:33:53 -0700
Help!  We are missing a few common trophy classes!!

Have you registered for the United British Sports Car Club's Annual All
British Motorcar & Swap Meet on May 21st yet?  Sunday, May 21, 2006 at the
Dixon Mayfair Grounds is the place to be for your complete British connection.
See vendors of new and used parts, food vendors, and beautiful cars in the
show as well as many on sale in the swap area.  Pre-registration closes May
4th, so hurry before the prices go up!  Go to our web site and download the
registration form or pay on-line, just follow the links!

As of April 20, there are 25 trophy classes and 146 show cars with room for
more.  The following vehicles are one entrant away from setting another trophy
class:

v     Austin Healey 100-4,

v     Austin Healey 100-6,

v     Late MG-B,

v     MG TC,

v     Sunbeam Tiger,

v     Triumph Herald,

v     TR250,

v     Jaguar XJ-6,

v     TR 7/8.

Several classes are two cars away, so check out the on-line list to know who
is in a trophy class that could!  In addition, registration is now $20.00 so
beat the entry fee increase to $30.00 after May 4th.  Pre-registration allows
us to set the trophy classes and organize the field, so please don't wait,
register now!  Three like cars is all it takes to set a class, unless it isn't
logical to split.  For example, several British vehicles are similar in body
type, but have different engines.  If we don't receive enough
pre-registrations to split each type then we have to keep the class combined.
It wouldn't be fair to have similar cars in British Specialty if their
doppelganger has their own trophy class.  Can't remember if you pre-registered
or not?  A full list of entrants and trophy classes may be found at
www.UBSCC.org.  See who has entered with what car and where they are coming
from.  Caravan with fellow British car owners if possible!  This is a great
event that should not be missed!