Re: Suspend your top/2seater top wanted.

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspend your top/2seater top wanted.
From: Ross Maylor <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:44:39 -0600
All this talk of suspending your top is stirring feelings of jealousy. I don't
have a top.
I want a top. Does anyone have a restorable 2 seater hardtop they'd be willing
to part with? I promise to only suspend it with the most elaborate and
expensive lifter I can conjure up. Anyone driving to the Nelson in July for
the 30th Annual AH Meeting with a 2 seater hardtop that would like to leave
without it let me know.

I recall a meet last summer where Nical Engineering? came over with new
hardtops.
Was this successful? Were there any sales and were the buyers happy?
If so any chance of a repeat in Nelson?

Regards
Ross Maylor
1958 BN6