Re: brakes

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brakes
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:29:11 -0700
i may have told this already, but it adds to the thread.  in reno for the car
show a few years ago, my brothers' ah would lock up the left front wheel after
a few applications of the brakes in quick succession and it would take a few
minutes to rectify itself. it should have been obvious, but we locked in on
sticking caliper pistons and replaced them on both side, to no avail.  it was
only after contacting someone on this list, that the hoses became suspect.
new hoses all around solved the problem.   healeymanjim