RE: Camshaft Work

To: "'Ned Smith'" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: RE: Camshaft Work
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:15:32 -0600
The processes are different depending on what the cam actually needs.  I
had one resurfaced and then reground to a different cam grind by Delta.
Call one of the vendors below for additional info on what you need or
want.  Both are excellent sources for Healey cams.  I saved a bunch of
money over having to buy new when the machinist told me mine was toast.
Don
57' BN4

Delta Camshaft
1938 Tacoma Ave. S