Re: BT7 shift lever

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BT7 shift lever
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:41:56 -0700
Per Clausager, the "cranked" ie, bent-at-the top lever was installed with
engine number 29D/20598 in August 1960.  I have an original unrestored 1960
BT7 built in September 1960 (per BMIHT cert) with the cranked lever, and a
BN7 built in 1959 (waiting to receive the cert) w/ the straight lever.

John Snyder