TOP 10 THOUGHTS FOR 2006

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: TOP 10 THOUGHTS FOR 2006
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:23:02 -0400
TOP 10 THOUGHTS FOR 2006:

Number 10 Life is sexually transmitted.
Number 9  Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can
die.
Number 8  Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an
                 erection, make him a sandwich.
Number 7  Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person
to use
                  the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
Number 6  Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but
you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down
the stairs.
Number 5  Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
                  dying of nothing.
Number 4  All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no
attention to
                 criticism.
Number 3   Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a
                  substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
Number 2  In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the
                  world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2006:

We know exactly where one cow with mad cow disease is located among the
millions of cows in America, but we don?t have a clue as to where millions
of illegal immigrants and numerous terrorists are located. Maybe we should
put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.