Re: Healey List Logo

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: Healey List Logo
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 07:42:56 -0400
Regardless of the size, this concept is a good one--IMHO.  Yesterday I was
at a NE Ohio Brit car meet put on by the local Healey club.  There were a
number of Healey owners there.  I found myself going from car to car
reading owners names posted on the windshield cards to see if any listers
were there.  One owner came up to me and introduced himself as a fellow
lister who mainly just read the posts but remembered my name from my posts
(don't know if this is good or bad):):).  Anyway was good to talk with him.
A quick way to ID listers is a good thing, and I will say that the pins are
a little hard to see.

Maybe a car windshield display lister card that could be used over and over
again would work as well as some ID for the owner to wear.

Regards
tom