"How do I handle this?" Update and thanks!

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: "How do I handle this?" Update and thanks!
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/A5RU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 07:44:09 -0500
Hello, Listers,

Thank you all that send me ideas on how to handle the problem I was facing
that my wife wanted a VW beetle.  I received quite a few responses and I
appreciate them.  AND the advice was all good advice, too.  The latest is
that we visited a Mini Cooper dealership on Saturday and she fell in love
with the Mini Cooper S convertible.  Loves the little thing so is now
deciding on the colors - lots of interior options to decide on.  I think the
Mini Cooper is a big step up from the VW beetle and am happy with her
choice.  So, thank you all.

Stever