car show

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: car show
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 20:33:32 -0700
our british car club was invited to attend a car show at nellis air force base
last saturday and it was really a great event. the show was to raise money for
various military charities and the turnout was great considering all attendees
had to have permission to come on the base as did all the spectators.  our
club turned out 4 healeys and in among all those hot rods and and highly
modified new cars, the healeys still attracted a lot of attention.  john
samolovitch's bj8(OEW with blue leather interior) took second in the sport
class and third in show.  we are proud of him and the healeys.  healeymanjim