Re: Tranny identity crisis - follow-up (another one)

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny identity crisis - follow-up (another one)
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:24:12 -0400
Hello gang.  I very much appreciate all the information and comments.  Thank
you to all who responded.  Michael Salter included some detailed information
and I passed that on to a fellow that I'm talking to for the work I need on
my unit. His name is Leo Ruof and he was recommended to me awhile back by
fellow lister Mark LaPierre.  He seems to know the transmissions pretty
well.  I thought I would share his response (with his permission) because it
included some good information that may be of interest and use to others.
Here goes in his own words...