Water vs. Wine...

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water vs. Wine...
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:05:20 -0400

In the interest of better health....

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of
water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of Doo Doo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer
or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process
of boiling, filtering and fermenting.
 WATER = Doo Doo
 WINE = HEALTH

 Free yourself of Doo Doo, drink WINE!!! It is better to drink wine and talk
Doo Doo than to drink water and be full of ShXX

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information; I am doing it as
a public service. Have a nice day...