Header tape on SS headers

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header tape on SS headers
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:40:43 +0100
Thank you for help and advice re. putting tape onto header pipes.
My system will be stainless. I gather that makes it all less problematical?
By "6 branch" I meant something like this:-
Single pipe on first exit, second and third pipes to second and third exit
but sharing same flange. These three pipes being merged into one pipe lower
down, as pipes go round to silencer.
Pipes four and five to fourth and fifth exit but sharing same flange, single
pipe on sixth and last exit. These three pipes as above.
That is how I envisage it. All available pictures seem to be like that,
though I've not seen a shot of the one, hopefully, en route to me.

Simon Lachlan
Comfort House
Bradninch
Devon EX5 4NN