Frame restoration

To: "Healey list (Healey list)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame restoration
From: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:39:32 -0400
I've been looking at the two healey restorations on the www.healey6.com
site.  Both cars were in about the same condition
as mine with rust on the frame etc... I've replaced a lot of the panels,
floors etc...  But I'm at this point
I'm wondering if it makes more sense for me to take it to a shop to make
the repairs.  If John Homonek or any one from the
Atlanta chapter who knows about the restoration is on the list.  I'd
like to find out about the new frame used.
Where did it cone from and how much $$$.  Also any one else that has had
a shop do frame repairs.  How long did it take and can you give me
rounds numbers of the cost...  Also body work...$$$   Yes I know you'll
never get
Your money back.  And I'm sure it's hard to figure because every car id
different.  I'm just starting to do my research in to this to see if my
bank account can handle it..  You can contact me off the list.  Thanks
Todd...

Some of the panels I replaced years ago are starting to rust again.
Maybe it's better to replace the frame and work from there.... Will the
fenders all fit???

1980 MGB limited
1996 Audi A4 Quattro
2004 Durango