RE: German spec BJ7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: German spec BJ7
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:31:27 -0700
Hi, Mal -

I don't know if the e-mail is still good, but a guy in New Zealand was
keeping a registry of German-spec cars and he may have some info for you.
Try Ralph Roden:  rr_moss@hotmail.com
If that's not good, perhaps Diann Jones can come up with better contact
info.  I believe she monitors the list.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry