AW: German spec BJ7

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: AW: German spec BJ7
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:46:43 +0200
Hi Mal,
I do not have a picture of an original steering lock (I only have one from
my Sprite ), but as far as I know, the steering locks used were the same as
for the Sprites and for Volkswagen Beetles and not made from Lucas. Think
they were from Hella, a German brand (have to check on my Sprite). You can
check that on yours. Your steering lock should have a collar, which should
go around the steering column and on the steering column there should be a
rectangular slot where the plunger of the steering lock goes in when locked.
Does your car have a kilometer/hour speedo and a water temperature gauge in
celsius?
Hope I could help a little.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY