Re: FLAP Cure

To: "Rick Neves _._" <56BN2_06@genomictechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: FLAP Cure
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:12:26 -0700
Duct tape?  ;-)

Some gaskets are shaped to conform more closely to the cowl shape and
should not flap as much.  There was a recent article about shaping the
gasket after installation.

However, I remember that in 1956 my new BN2's windscreen gasket
flapped annoyingly in the lowered position and it was fresh and
original.  So --- maybe duct tape?

-Roland
BN1 #724