dental insurance

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: dental insurance
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:35:08 -0700
you had to go and pull my chain!!!  i just got through paying over 10 grand
for three implants because i was tired of eating like a damn squirrel.  i have
dental insurance, but they paid nothing because it is considered cosmetic or
something.  i consider chewing to be more than cosmetic.  seems to me they
would prefer to pay for something that does not have to be messed with
anymore.  my dental insurance costs three times my medical and gives me next
to nothing.  maybe it is time to drop it.  healeymanjim