Re: Cooling problems BJ8

To: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com
Subject: Re: Cooling problems BJ8
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:48:54 -0500
First question to ask is whether it did not do this in the past. If you
have driven it for several seasons without a problem, I would suspect
the thermostat is acting up.If you just started to drive this car, then
such things as missing air baffles in front of the radiator, a
thermostat that is not sleeved (per Nock's book), an improper v-belt
that rides at the bottom of the sheeve and a bad water pump.
Alan S