Great Healey Article

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great Healey Article
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:04:17 -0700
Just got the Spring 2006 Moss Motors magazine, British Motoring, and it has a
great article on two cool Austin Healeys - one is Ron Weingart's V8 fire
breathing (600 HP) '63 100-4/100S/3000 composite Healey roadster.  The other
is Allen Dunne's '60 Austin Healey 3000 restored by Kurt Tanner.
I only hope they bring both of these to our All British Open Roads 2006 at
Tahoe June 9 - 12th
http://www.goldengatehealeys.com/newpage9.html .
 I'd love to get a ride in Ron's unique Healey and watch him run the
autocross.
Check out the story.
Vroooom vrooom,
John