Seeling my Dayton Chrome Wire Wheels

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeling my Dayton Chrome Wire Wheels
From: "James Sailer" <BJ8healey@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 07:45:45 -0600
Morning folks.

I have decided to go back to original style painted wheels on my BJ8.  I am
therefore selling my chrome wheels and tires.

They are 72 Spoke Chrome Daytons (15x5) with Michelin ZX 175R15 (mounted
tubeless).  They came from British wire wheel .. and are about 5 years old.
They have about 3,500 to 4,000 miles on them and have been well cared for ..
there are no curbings etc... (I bought them and then decided to restore the
car so they sat in my garage for a time).  I think I paid about $1,600 plus
shipping  ..  the same 72 spoke wheels are now $315.00 each. The 175/15
Michelin tire is no longer available. The 175/15 Michelin sold for about
$100.00.  Asking $1000 or next higher offer plus shipping.  I live in Idaho.
The wheels are currently on the car so if someone is interested I will simply
put my car on jackstands, take them off and ship them UPS.  FYI - I am
traveling quite a bit for work so the transaction could take me a week to get
to depending upon timing, payment receipt, etc..

I would be glad to send anyone a photo.

Jim Sailer 66 BJ8