RE: oil pool (wheel bearings?)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil pool (wheel bearings?)
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:11:58 -0700
Hi, Ron -
The wheel bearings are lubricated with grease and shouldn't be leaving any
spots.  Have you checked your steering idler?  It's the thing just in front
of the right front shock absorber, and has a filler plug with a square head.
Yours might need a new seal.   They are normally filled with 90W oil like
the steering box.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry