Re: Another Mystery

To: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Mystery
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:50:44 -0400
Paul,
There is certainly no intentional reason for this. What I have seen more
often than not is the fit of the front or rear wings being the cause. They
are so flexible that if one is bowed or compressed more from front to back
to fit up to the car, the contour will bow out more. Alternately, if a
fender has been drawn out to fit the car, the contour will be much more flat
or slim as it were.
Have you checked actual dimensions of the frame to lower suspension arm
fulcrum pin, etc? These should be all the same, keeping in mind that tired
springs or steering toe in can cause a slight change in dimensions.

Rich Chrysler