Re: Current Samples in our Scientific research

To: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Current Samples in our Scientific research
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:45:04 -0400
Len wrote<snip>

> Perhaps a review of the N/A items in the catalogs might be a reasonable
> place to source a list of items that should be reproduced.  Or, better,
> data from the usual suspects, e.g. suppliers and restorers, to determine
> what items are most requested that are not available.
>
> (The Other) Len
> Vacaville, CA
> 1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

Yes, this would be a good start. Also there is a lot of reproduction crap
out there that hopeful folks spend good money on and can't use it, or if
they can it isn't really correct.

I know we all have our own favourites we'd like to see made, and what I
hoped to achieve in my original post was to find a few that would have a
wide enough market base to make it truly worthwhile for someone to tool up
and produce.

Rich Chrysler