Assembly order

To: "CRich" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Assembly order
From: <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:50:00 -0400
Rich,
I have read just about all the Healey history and restoration books including
the concourse guidelines and I have found many of them helpful in their own
particular way as I have gone about the restoration of my 60 BT7. What I have
not seen is a guide on a suggested sequence order of reassembly for the various
car systems (suspension, brakes, engine and etc.) or even more helpful - a
reassembly sequence for bits within systems (such electrical). I am sure that
the guide would be just that, since I am sure that a lot of personal preference
would be involved.

Are you aware of anything like what I have described? What I have in mind is
something like what you did on carpet installation for a BT7a year or two ago,
but for the entire restoration process!

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye