Rare Medical Condition

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rare Medical Condition
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 18:37:51 -0400
A Rare Medical Condition

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first-class section
of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose,
then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to reading a magazine but, a few minutes later, the woman
sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once
more.

Assuming the woman had a cold, the man was curious about the shuddering, but
went back to his reading. A few minutes later the woman sneezed yet again
and, again, took out a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking more than
before.

At this, the man said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three
times, wiped your nose, and the shuddered violently. Are you okay?

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied, "but I have a very rare
medical condition - whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm."

"I've never heard of that condition," the man said. "Are you taking anything
for it?"

"Yes," the woman said. "Pepper."