100-Six

To: bn4_2porthead@hotmail.com, Derek.Job@falconbridge.com,
Subject: 100-Six
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:50:55 -0400
FYI,
I am in the process of ordering one or more banners to promote the 100/Six 50th
Anniversary with the logo I developed.  I have presented the art work to the
company and probably looking at a 3' x 3' banner on a waterproof backing.
Don't have any prices yet, but plan on donating one to the Healey Museum and
displaying it at the Sept 29 event at VIR.  Obviously, the second one would
hang in a place of prominence (my garage).  If anyone else would be interested,
let me know and I can get the prices.
Rudy