Headlight recommendation

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight recommendation
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:15:00 EDT
I need to replace my current 7" sealed-beam headlights within the next few
days prior to leaving for Conclave and would appreciate any recommendations.

1.  Is there much effective difference between sealed beam and halogen?

2.  If so, on page A-14 of the curent Moss catalogue there are two different
7" Halogen lights--Hellas for $40 each and a pair of Wipacs for $108.  And
while both of the above use an H4 builb the bulb for the Wipacs is more than
twice than that for the Hellas.

Also, I have a set of Lucas PL700 Tribars that I took off the car a few years
back because the reflectors were badly corroded--can the reflectors be
resilvered?

TIA--Michael Oritt