Fw: Carburetor problem?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Carburetor problem?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:03:26 -0400
I had a similar problem last fall with my tricarb. I tore it all apart looking
for an ignition/carb problem.  --Turned out to be a sticking float needle.
--It would stick closed, and was intermittent. The symptoms and sounds were
identical to what you describe.

How did your engine temp look? Years ago, I had vapor lock problems with a
dual carb setup when the temps got high.

Dave Jones