Package tray-BN7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Package tray-BN7
From: "James Routt" <papashado@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:57:34 -0600
I have been replacing some heater components and a choke cable and noticed
that I am missing a black painted vertical bracket for the package tray. I
noticed a half moon bracket underneath the top dash and was wondering if the
vertical brace attached to this and then to the inside of the tray. I found
a bracket, about 9" long but not sure if this is the correct length. Can
someone send me the correct length of the vertical bracket and confirm it
attaches to this half moon bracket under the dash. Please contact me off
line. If you can send a photo of the in-place bracket, that would help.
Thanks for your help.

Jim

Albuquerque, NM

BN7