Re: Timing lights

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Timing lights
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:07:11 +0100
Hi Simon, please see the following link:

http://www.ccw-tools.co.uk/catalogue/products.asp?cat_id=72

There are 4 pages to this section of our site covering Electronic Test Tools
including timing lights. I have the TL85 which is acceptable for what I need
to do on my BJ8.

We cover the complete range of Sealey products and would be happy to send
you the details of any of the Sealey timing lights.

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay (Director)
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
FAX: 0870 705 9115
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.