Re: Dieseling (MGB GT)

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Dieseling (MGB GT)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:18:53 -0400
"the worst was a 67 MGB BT"

GT?  --Wow, that brought back memories.  Mine dieseled like a train too. -But
I knew next to nothing about how to set it up back then. God, I loved that
car.  --It was so solid. ---I had put (sic) alloy "wire" wheels on it, and big
fat gummy tires.  It was like driving a real life "Hot Wheels" car !
----and wow, could you four wheel drift one of those.   (Man, was I lucky to
survive my twenties!).