I have a problem starting when starting the car.
When pressing the starter button a loud click can be heard on the engine
side of the bulkhead, but the starter motor does not engage.
It does this about 80% of the time, the other 20% the car starts normally.
I have just fitted a new battery as I though this may have been a
contributing factor, but it has improved nothing.
The test button on the solenoid, engages the starter every time I try it.
Any advice would be appreciated, should I remove the starter motor? Renew