Sun 745 Electronic Engine Tester

To: "'Austin-Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sun 745 Electronic Engine Tester
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:32:33 +0100
Hi,
Anybody know anything about these? They used to be in most garages that had
any pretensions to what was High Tech in the 70(?).
These's one for sale near me. Bloody great thing, about the size of a
fridge.six dials, numerous buttons and what looks like an oscilloscope!
Going so cheap I'm tempted to buy it just for fun, but I imagine it's a
waste of space and could be replaced by something that would fit in your
pocket??
Simon.