Radiator woes

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator woes
From: "James Routt" <papashado@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:56:29 -0600
Its funny how you can look at something for a long time and then one day
realize it is not right. That's what I discovered with my radiator. Somehow,
someone managed to relocate the top inlet hose attachment (on the radiator)
from the correct side to the opposite side. Instead of the hose hookup on
the right side, it is now on the left side. Just thought I would include a
picture for your viewing. If anyone out there has a top cap for a radiator
(assuming the bottom half is trashed), I could use it. My lower half is in
good shape.  I would imagine a good radiator shop could remove the old and
replace with the correct one. If you can help, please contact me offline.
Thanks again for your help.

Jim

BN7

Albuquerque, NM