RE: Lucas Rotors

To: "'Alex'" <ambritts@ptd.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas Rotors
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:49:19 -0400
I made a trip to NAPA today and they had a rotor for my BJ8 in stock.  It
has a rivet and the brass arm is a bit shorter, but is a different
construction than the standard Lucas DRB106C pieces of shXt.  It was only a
few dollars.  SO, now if anyone has a problem, they can go to their closest
NAPA Store and get one.  I have put it in my car and it works just fine.

I also ordered a few 1302 Oil filters and they were only $6.76 each.  I have
used them for a few years now.

Mark