Re: Gunsons Clickadjust and Gunsons Autoranger

To: "'Austin-Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gunsons Clickadjust and Gunsons Autoranger
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:38:20 -0400
To the List,

A few people have pointed out an error in my procedure to use the Gunson
Clik-Adjust (see the excerpt below).

I copied/pasted these procedures from a log that I use for my Healey. In
the copy process between the log and the email programs, quotes (") were
turned into different symbols, turning "7 clicks" into 47 clicks!
and .012" into .012!

So, for the record (and using no quotes!):

I use 7 clicks of the Gunson Clik-Adjust to set the valve clearance
to .012 inches on the 3000 Healeys.

John P. New