BILL BARNETT and OTHERS on the club sick list.

To: <modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BILL BARNETT and OTHERS on the club sick list.
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:18:08 -0700
Austin Healey Association MembershipSubject: BILL BARNETT and OTHERS on the
club sick list.

For those of you that do not know,

Bill Barnett had major neck surgery soon after CHW-06.
After surgery, Bill was only able to move his fingers and toes.
He has been recovering in hospital since and expects to be there for another
two months, possibly longer.
Currently able to feed himself and stand for short time with assistance, but
unable to walk, will be a re-learning process.

Bill Barnett   (Room 218)
Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
14851 Yorba Street
Tustin, CA.  92780-2925
(714) 832-9200
(714) 573-5268 (Direct room line)

Ken Deringer, back surgery. home.
Mal Doherty, leg/knee surgery. home
Dick Maine, prostate surgery. home
Marvelle Burkhardt, quite ill, per George at CHW. home

Contacts for Ken, Mal, Dick and Marvelle are in the club membership
directory.

Just thought y-all should know so we can keep them in our minds and prayers
for speedy and full recovery.

I'm sure a card or phone call will bring a smile.

Kirk Kvam

ps. I came down with a case of Big Bear CRUD for two weeks after CHW, no cards
or calls please..