easily found replacement part

To: <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: easily found replacement part
From: "Mr. Finespanner" <mrfinespanner@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:58:39 -0500
John (and List),
I promised Gabe at Highland Automotive never to reveal this info, but
since he is now in the process of closing up shop after 30+ years of
quality Healey restorations I think I can let the cat out of the bag.  If
you are ever in need of an upper radiator hose, NAPA hose #7446,
with a little trimming, works fine on all Big Healeys.  It's usually in
stock
at any NAPA store.
Doug Reid, 18G Motorworks