Re: Gear Reduction Starter Questions

To: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gear Reduction Starter Questions
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 23:55:54 +0200
Jack,

I had to shim my starter and it has worked great for the past ten
years. There is a chamfer on the starter that I have. I worrid a
little about the chamfer being on the wrong side on the flywheel but
that too has worked great. In your case I dont really know but I
guess you have to try it and see what happens.

Magnus Karlsson
Sweden