For Sale - Healey Hauler

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale - Healey Hauler
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
Good day fellow Listers,

  Please delete if not interested.

  I'm loosing my trailer storage at the end of the month and need to find a new
home for my Healey hauler.  It's a 2000 Texas Bragg black tandem axle open car
hauler with brakes.  The overall length is 19' (16' deck + 3' tongue).  The
width is 102".  Empty, it weights 1560 lbs with a 7,000 lb. capacity.  The
tandem axle has brakes on all 4 wheels.  The 5' ramps store easily under the
trailer.

  It's been used twice since new and has less than 2,000 miles on it.  It
retails new for $3,125.  I'm asking $2250 OBO.   A great deal for hauling that
race car to the track.  Serious inquiries only.  Please contact me off list
with any questions. It's located in the Chicago area and ready for pick up.

  Cheers,
  Carlos Cruz

starting at 1"/min.