top bow/latches

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: top bow/latches
From: "Kenny J" <theswed@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:34:57 -0700
Does anyone have a picture(s) of their top bow and latches?  I am attempting
to install a new top/frame on my BT-7.  I didn't have an interior or top for
my car when I bought it. I purchased all new hardware, frame, and top.   Im
not sure how the latches attach to the windshield frame or which way the
latches are attached to the bow.  The way I have it, the bow seems like it
would blow off the top of the windshield as soon as I drove down the road.

Also, how does the nylon webbing weave in/out of the top frame? Does the
webbing attach to the bow?  Thanks

Kenny
61 BT-7