Re: Austin Princess

To: insptwo@msn.com
Subject: Re: Austin Princess
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:43:05 +0800
Hi Bill -

There were two different "Princess" cars made at that time with RR
engines in them, both of them reworked by Vanden Plas.  The Austin
Princess was really a limosine, and I find it hard to believe anyone
would convert this to a pickup.  Maybe it's just an A40 Pickup?  These
are quite common.

By the way, there is a very nice Austin Princess for sale in NZ right now:

http://www.mcguinnessclassics.co.nz/stock.htm
http://autotrader.co.nz/Tig/Yard/Yard.aspx?UsedCarID=1848458&DealerID=644313&NoPBHeader

@ Kiwi 27K it isn't very expensive, and looks to be in great shape.

Best Regards,