Re: 100-4 convertible top

To: <dwflagg@juno.com>, "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100-4 convertible top
From: "Rick Neves _._" <56BN2_06@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:10:34 -0400
Doug,

Thanks for the reply on the top issue. I know that the wire wheels were not
an option on the early 100-4 cars but became an option for the 100-6, except
that most people opted for the wire wheels and that is why there are so few
steel wheeled examples out there. I was just wondering about the top. You
know option, but then everybody opted for it.

I have installed mine only one time and that was before I put the final
armacord finish on and I have yet to install the top back since. I just use
the toneau and it never sees the rain, well except for that one time.
Sincerely

Rick Neves
'56 BN-2

Millis, MA 02054