Re: Chinese Auto Maker Plans New MG Plant in USA

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chinese Auto Maker Plans New MG Plant in USA
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:04:14 +0800
Hey, you guys may think this is funny with respect to the Chinese MG,
but think of the following:

Four weeks ago I was an American from Hong Kong in London, drinking a
Belgian Beer in an Irish Pub with Dutch Friends while we watched the
Netherlands play Argentina in the World Cup in Germany while being
served by a very attractive Polish waitress.

Heck, even Barbie and Ken are Chinese these days.  FYI Buick's most
profitable market in the world is now China.

Best Regards,

Alan