Longbridge question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Longbridge question
From: RAWDAWGS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:21:50 EDT
As I told Jim, the tank and, upon reflection, probably the fitting were
purchased used from a place in Portland Ore called( I think) Healey Spares
back
in 1973. I think the hole through the bulkhead is the original one as I  dont
recall drilling another, and the rubber tubing was used to make the corner  and
get to the (non-original) fuel pump. Actually the fuel pump is original, but
to an MGB, not my car.I can pull back the armacord and snap a few pics if
that  would help, Lord knows this list has helped me out enough.

Scott  McPherson
Lake Charles, LA

BN4L  Healey
MB500SEC