Re: SS muffler

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: SS muffler
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:35:06 +0800
Hi John -

AH Spares sells the system piece by piece.  They sell systems made by "Bell"
which is MUCH better than the systems made by "Falcon" which is sold by
Moss.  The part number is EXS127 :

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/en/products/default.aspx

Go to that link and select exhasut systems, you'll see it there.

You can also by the Falcon SS mufler direct from SC Parts (they contract
directly with the manufacturer):

http://www.scparts.co.uk/index/lang-2/lkz-195/markenid-1/katnr-1/kat_sprache-2/hrubnr-10/rubrik-49/index.php?tpl=clickable_vertikal.tpl&teil=5&kat_id=3884&artikelnr=22834&artikeldetailtop=120

SC Part number 22834 = 41 Pounds.  Of course this is less than half the
price of AH Spares Bell system, so if you are price sensitive you can just
get this one.   Once you calculate in shipping, the Falcon muffler will
probably cost you about $100 a piece.

I think they should fit up to your mild steel pipes, but just a warning,
they may not fit up exactly.  You may have to play around with it a bit to
mate up SS and MS pipes.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1