Rubber skirt and caulking

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber skirt and caulking
From: "Ray Juncal" <gonzo18@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:17:08 -0700
List
    On the removable panel of the fire wall above the bellhousing there is a
rubber skirt held on with split rivets and washers.  I need to make a new one.
Can anyone tell me where I might find a suitable material.  It is a rubberized
cloth about 1/16" thick.
    I would also like some list input on what type of caulking to use to seal
panel joints and so forth.  I will be painting over the caulking but the car
will be black so I'm looking for black caulk.  Would I use this same stuff
between the front shroud and the sub frame or is some other material
recommended for this?
Regards
Ray Juncal