Re: Healey Readings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Readings
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:57:27 -0400
John!  Put that damn novel down and pick up your Healey manual and get back
to your repairs.   "Its never to hot to Healey".

Boy I'll tell ya,  you just can't get any dedication on this list.

Oh and by the way,  I used to date Sue Grafton and got her educated in
sports cars among other things.

There ,  that should start a nice "list buzz".

Mark