Re: SF to Nelson - Day 1 - The trek begins

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SF to Nelson - Day 1 - The trek begins
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:45:19 -0400
When do we get to open the wine?  And please let us know what vintage and
how it tastes.     And a little exhaust note audio would be nice to help
stimulate the senses along with our wine.

I need to get the full enjoyment out of this fantasy trip that we're going
on here as we're cruisin the coast.

Man your killin me here Tracy.   I'm still back at "brake bleeding 101".

Mark