RE: Nelson 2006 - Weather

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nelson 2006 - Weather
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:48:04 +0000
>Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:33:22 -0700
>From: Don Manning <bn7@shaw.ca>
>Subject: Nelson 2006 - Weather

Don,

You ain't kidding about the heat wave, and believe me, in includes
Washington, Idaho and Oregon, too, at least.

Yesterday we drove the BJ8 from Bellevue (which, for those not familiar with
local geography, is in the greater Seattle area, and where the Western
Washington All British Field Meet was held) to Spokane (which is across the
state in eastern Washington), and the heat was in the "really something"
range.  We were going to head up to Nelson from Spokane on Monday afternoon,
but due to the weather, we're going to make the drive in the morning.

After the drive yesterday, the passenger side floor of the car had about 6-8
empty water bottles on it when we arrived in Spokane.  We defnitely plan to
make it to Nelson before noon tomorrow!  See you soon.  Looking forward to
the *warm* reception for which British Columbians are so well known.

Reid

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon